- What is your role at Divine? To shepherd and guide the church through developing fully, devoted followers of Christ. I also provide oversight and guidance to the Divine leadership teams.
- When did you become a Christian? When I was 9 years old, I began to ask questions about eternity, my sin, and my separation from God. Soon after, I surrendered my life to Christ and put my faith in Him as Savior and Lord.
- How did God call you to ministry? I began to hear the call the summer after I graduated from high school. Unfortunately, I ran from that calling out of fear. I finally surrendered to Him a year later, when I was 19 years old, and haven't looked back!
- Tell us something interesting about you. When I was in 2nd grade, I would sell/give away my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and Bart Simpson sketched artwork to my peers in exchange for extra lunch money and borrowing classic Nintendo games.
- Tell us about your family. My wife's name is Mandy and we've been married since March of 2004. She is a beautiful and amazing woman of faith. We have two children, Addyson born in 2007 and Samuel born in 2010. We also have a Maltipoo named Copper.
- What is your favorite life verse? 2 Timothy 1:7 - "For God has not given us a Spirit of fear; but of power, love and a sound mind."